Learn about fire system maintenance and how to manage your fire systems more efficiently and effectively. This educational program was designed specifically for individuals who manage and/or maintain fire protection systems.
What's in it for you?
- Learn about your Fire Protection Systems and how they work
- Learn to identify system components and understand their purpose
- Learn what to expect from your fire protection contractor
- Learn tips on managing your inspection and maintenance program
Who should attend?
- Property owners
- Property Managers
- Maintenance Managers and Staff
- Safety Managers
- Building Engineers
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2018
Location: Century Fire Protection 2450 Satellite Blvd. Duluth, GA 30096
Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
Cost: FREE! There is no charge for this program.
Register: Click below to register. Space is limited.